This file contains correspondence and a citation building award for the convent from the Windsor Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee, information for contacting a coroner in 1997, photocopies of sections of the annals of Holy Rosary Convent, correspondence between Sisters about their ministries, and a report on the Sisters' involvement in education in Windsor with lists of teaching Sisters.
Sub-series consists of photographs related to a farewell ceremony in 1985 when the school board administrative offices moved from Sacred Heart Convent. There was an opening of the cornerstone at this event. There is also a farewell ceremony reception invitation, a farewell ceremony boardroom gathering agenda. Besides these records, there are land and property maintenance receipts, property sketch, and a chronology of property transfers and sales. Finally, there is also a program and speech from the 2008 rededication of the original convent cornerstone.
This subseries contains correspondence, municipal registration records, and deeds related to the conveyance of lands where the Mount Hope Motherhouse would later be located, all of which are reproductions, apart from one original deed of land dated 1883 transferring land from John Pope to William Thompson the Younger. This subseries also contains a biography of William Barker, the original owner of the Mount Hope property.
Series consists of correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, booklets, Christmas cards, banners, and other general information, documenting the various Heart-Links’ projects in Peru.