This file contains chronicles written by Sister Esther Lucier about the final days in Holy Rosary Convent. There is also correspondence about a community food drive organized by TransGlobe
This file contains correspondence and news clippings about the sale of Holy Rosary Convent.
This file contains news clippings and correspondence related to Holy Rosary Convent, it's the closure, and it's heritage designation. There is also an invitation to the closing ceremony, a programme for the blessing of St. Alexander School, and a historical sketch of Windsor by the Greater Windsor Visitors' and Convention Bureau. There are also booklets, pamphlets, and a programme on the history of Our Lady of Rosary Parish, as well as news clippings about it and correspondence from the Sisters thanking the parish for donating to the Sisters' mission in Peru.
This file contains photographs of Holy Rosary Convent taken by Linda Iler.
This series consists of transcripts of oral history interview with Sister Elizabeth “Betty” Berrigan (1934-2020), conducted by Sister Marjorie Fitzpatrick (1929-2024) as part of the U. S. Federation of the Sisters of St. Joseph’s oral history project. There is also correspondence, a description of the project, list of participants, and a calendar.
Sem títuloThis file contains the annals for St. Joseph's Manor, 253 Belleview Avenue, and 7770 St. Rose Avenue. There is also a funeral card for Alvin Edward Chevalier (1920-2013).
This file contains the history of St. Joseph's Centre, correspondence and meeting minutes about it's establishment and operations, photographs of an advent event hosted by Sister Wendy Cotter, Ph.D., and pamphlets for the centre and about the importance of record keeping.
This series contains the records created and accumulated by the Sisters of St. Joseph of London During their time in Woodstock, Ontario. In 1913 Reverend Mother Celestine McCarthy was asked to send Sisters to staff the Separate Schools in Woodstock, Ontario. The Sisters resided at St. Joseph’s Convent on Delatre Street and opened St. Joseph’s Academy of Music. In 1940, the Sisters also operated Vacation School. The Sisters in Woodstock taught at St. Mary’s School and St. Rita’s School, as well as St. Francis School, Princeton. In 1956, the Sisters moved to 210 Vansittart Street. In 1975 the Sisters withdrew from their convent in Woodstock, though they continued to commute in to teach from Tillsonburg. In 1987, the Sisters rented a townhouse on Blandford Street in Woodstock for Sisters to conduct their ministry until 1990. There are annals, correspondence, news clippings, historical summaries, lists of Sisters in Woodstock, inventories of the Sisters' possessions, and photographs. Woodstock is located on the traditional territory of the Haudenosaunee, Anishinaabek, Attiwonderonk, and Mississauga.
Sem títuloThis file contains correspondence, news clippings, inventories of the convents, programmes, historical summaries of the Sisters' time in Woodstock and St. Rita's Church, and descriptions of the stained glass at 210 Vansittart Avenue. There are also photographs of the convents, stained glass, and students at St. Rita's School.